WWC is served by an Advisory Council whose members are appointed by the Governor. The Advisory Council serves in a strategic planning capacity, supports the development, marketing and advocacy of the agency, and hosts the biennial Funder’s Reception. Advisory Council members are chosen to represent a range of interests, skills and abilities and geographic areas and include past program participants.
Advisory Council members provide important links to and from education, business, and non-profits and offer significant role models of community leadership to staff and program participants alike.
- Brenda Buck – Time Warner Cable New England
- Mary Cathcart – Margaret Chase Smith Policy Center, University of Maine
- Gwendolyn DeCicco – Saint Joseph’s College
- Sarah Halpin (Chair) – The Danforth Group of Wells Fargo Advisors
- Stephanie Harp – HarpWorks Writing Services
- Anne Houle – The WAGE Project
- Gail McBride – Norway Savings Bank
- Larinda Meade – Adult Education Consultant
- Muriel Mosher – MEP Management Services, Inc.
- Bonita Pothier - KeyBank
- Deirdre Wadsworth – Hardypond Construction
For more information please contact Gilda Nardone, E.D. at (207) 621-3437 or firstname.lastname@example.org