WWC can help you:
- research your idea-can you do it? is it worth it? can it bring the necessary rewards?
- get organized and put a plan together.
- turn your dream into reality.
Core Classes include:
- New VenturesTM
- The Basics of Starting a Business
- Introduction to Self-Employment
Other resources include:
- FDA for business
- a three-step guide to planning a business
- Maine Business Works for information on workshops statewide.
- The Maine SBDC for business counseling and assistance
- Online workshops available through the OYO portal:
|Business Basics||2014-12-02 December 02, 2014|
(ends December 04, 2014)
|Start a Business||East Millinocket||North Central|
|New Ventures||2014-09-08 September 08, 2014|
(ends December 15, 2014)
|Start a Business||Houlton||Northern|
|New Ventures||2014-09-24 September 24, 2014|
(ends December 17, 2014)
|Start a Business||South Portland||Southern|
|Business Basics||2015-03-13 March 13, 2015|
(ends March 27, 2015)
|Start a Business||Statewide||Northern|