Starting and owning a small business can bring great rewards – the satisfaction of realizing a dream, growth in income, serving customers and a community. Turning a dream into reality will take careful planning and hard work.
WWC can help you explore your options, gather tools, get organized, and plan for business success.
Core Classes include:
- New VenturesTM
- The Basics of Starting a Business
- Introduction to Self-Employment
- Basic Money Management Now on-line!
Explore the Option!
Gather Tools, Get Organized, Get Started !
Online: check out offerings available through this portal:
One-on-one assistance, information and referral is available by appointment. Other resources available include:
- New Ventures Loan Fund — Micro loans up to $1,500 for microentrepreneurs in start-up or early development stage of a small business.
- FDA for business
- Click here for a three-step guide to planning a business
- Find additional resources here
- Maine Business Works is a clearinghouse for information on workshops and training opportunities statewide.
- The Maine SBDC offers professional help and valuable information to develop and grow your Maine small business.
|Beyond Start-up: Moving your Business Forward||2013-05-01 May 01, 2013|
(ends May 29, 2013)
|Start a Business||South Portland||Southern|
|New Ventures||2013-03-20 March 20, 2013|
(ends June 12, 2013)
|Start a Business||Bath||MidCoast|
|New Ventures||2013-04-03 April 03, 2013|
(ends June 26, 2013)
|Start a Business||Lewiston||Western|