New Ventures Maine (NVME) can help you:
- research your idea-can you do it? is it worth it? can it bring the necessary rewards?
- get organized and put a plan together.
- turn your dream into reality.
Core Classes include:
- New Ventures Entrepreneurship Training
- The Basics of Starting a Business
- Introduction to Self-Employment
Other resources include:
- FDA for business
- a three-step guide to planning a business
- Maine Business Works for information on workshops statewide.
- The Maine SBDC for business counseling and assistance
|Introduction to Self-Employment||2016-05-04 May 04, 2016||Start a Business||Waterville||Central|
|Introduction to Self-Employment||2016-05-09 May 09, 2016||Start a Business||Houlton||Northern|
|Introduction to Self-Employment||2016-05-16 May 16, 2016||Start a Business||Madawaska||Northern|
|New Ventures Entrepreneurship Training||2016-03-02 March 02, 2016|
(ends May 18, 2016)
|Start a Business||Lewiston||Western|
|Introduction to Self-Employment||2016-05-23 May 23, 2016||Start a Business||Pittsfield||Central|
|Introduction to Self-Employment||2016-05-25 May 25, 2016||Start a Business||Augusta||Central|
|New Ventures Entrepreneurship Training||2016-03-22 March 22, 2016|
(ends June 07, 2016)
|Start a Business||Bangor||North Central|
|Business Basics||2016-06-14 June 14, 2016|
(ends June 28, 2016)
|Start a Business||Presque Isle||Northern|
|New Ventures Entrepreneurship Training||2016-05-05 May 05, 2016|
(ends July 21, 2016)
|Start a Business||Saco||Southern|