WWC can help you:
- research your idea-can you do it? is it worth it? can it bring the necessary rewards?
- get organized and put a plan together.
- turn your dream into reality.
Core Classes include:
- New VenturesTM
- The Basics of Starting a Business
- Introduction to Self-Employment
Other resources include:
- FDA for business
- a three-step guide to planning a business
- Maine Business Works for information on workshops statewide.
- The Maine SBDC for business counseling and assistance
- Online workshops available through the OYO portal:
|Introduction to Self-Employment||2015-05-05 May 05, 2015||Start a Business||Mexico||Western|
|New Ventures||2015-02-24 February 24, 2015|
(ends May 12, 2015)
|Start a Business||Bangor, ME||North Central|
|Business Basics||2015-05-26 May 26, 2015|
(ends June 09, 2015)
|Start a Business||Online||Northern|
|New Ventures||2015-03-26 March 26, 2015|
(ends June 25, 2015)
|Start a Business||Lewiston||Western|