New Ventures Maine (NVME) can help you:
- research your idea-can you do it? is it worth it? can it bring the necessary rewards?
- get organized and put a plan together.
- turn your dream into reality.
Core Classes include:
- New Ventures Entrepreneurship Training
- The Basics of Starting a Business
- Introduction to Self-Employment
Other resources include:
- FDA for business
- a three-step guide to planning a business
- Maine Business Works for information on workshops statewide.
- The Maine SBDC for business counseling and assistance
|New Ventures Entrepreneurship Training||2015-09-08 September 08, 2015|
(ends December 01, 2015)
|Start a Business||Brunswick||MidCoast|
|Introduction to Self-Employment||2015-12-09 December 09, 2015||Start a Business||Norway||Western|
|Introduction to Self-Employment||2015-12-16 December 16, 2015||Start a Business||Augusta||Central|
|Introduction to Self-Employment||2015-12-16 December 16, 2015||Start a Business||Waterville||Central|