New Ventures Maine (NVME) can help you:
- Research your idea-can you do it? Is it worth it? Can it bring the necessary rewards?
- Get organized and put a plan together.
- Turn your dream into reality.
Core classes include:
- Venturing Forth: Business Planning for Entrepreneurs
- Business Basics
- Introduction to Self-Employment
Other resources include:
- FDA for business
- a three-step guide to planning a business
- Maine Business Works for information on workshops statewide.
- The Maine SBDC for business counseling and assistance
|Venturing Forth: Business Planning for Entrep||2018-08-28 August 28, 2018|
(ends November 27, 2018)
|Start a Business||Presque Isle||Northern|
|Work for Yourself@50+||2018-12-03 December 03, 2018||Start a Business||Lewiston||Western|
|Venturing Forth: Business Planning for Entrep||2018-09-11 September 11, 2018|
(ends December 11, 2018)
|Start a Business||Brunswick||Midcoast|
|Tax Readiness for the Self-Employed||2018-12-12 December 12, 2018||Start a Business||Online||Statewide|
|Introduction to Self-Employment||2018-12-13 December 13, 2018||Start a Business||Lewiston||Western|
|Venturing Forth: Business Planning for Entrep||2018-09-26 September 26, 2018|
(ends December 19, 2018)
|Start a Business||South Portland||Southern|
|Venturing Forth: Business Planning for Entrep||2019-01-10 January 10, 2019|
(ends April 04, 2019)
|Start a Business||Bangor||North Central/Downeast|